Their reputation speaks for itself. The Old Mutual Development Impact Fund business unit aims to create commercially sustainable investments that have a large scale impact with positive developmental outcomes in South Africa.
Old Mutual comprises of a portfolio of many properties in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors of South Africa. The company constantly seeks to acquire new properties and is an active shareholder in various other property investments.
West Coast Civils
West Coast Civils Pty Ltd was established in March 1987 by Kobus Coetzee. The Geographical area of Construction stretches from Pearly Beach to Paternoster on the West Coast and further afield outside the Western Cape depending on the value of Project. The company’s range of Business is from R1million to plus minus R150million. West Coast Civils Pty Ltd has a CIDB raiting of 7CE.
WCC’s field of expertise:
- Specialize in Infrastructure
- Bulk Earthworks (dams, platforms, landfill)
- Major Pipe Lines (Storm water, Sewer, Waterlines)
- Underground services (cable trenching) including Irrigation, CCTV and Camera network ducting, Electrical, Telkom Ducts, Sub-surface Dranage
- Underground structures
- Township infrastructure
- Road Construction of National and Urban roads
- Road Rehabilitation
- Bulk Earthworks and layours to kerbing
- Aprons (layer work)
- Asphalting (as part of Urban Development)
- In-house Project Managers and Development Facilitators
- In-house Civil and Building Construction company
ATEC – was started in 2004 as a specialist ICT and Software company focusing on satisfying the Telecommunication, Security and Management system needs for clients in Gated Residential Communities. ATEC is a privately owned, ICASA Licenced (ECS and ECNS) Telecommunication Company which allows it to Partner with a variety of Tier 1, 2 Telecoms suppliers to ensure the best available service to its clients, with maximum scalability.
ATEC’s Key Technology areas are:
- Fibre to the Home (FTTH) and Fibre to the Business (FTTB) telecommunications networks
- Managed Security Networks
- IP Based Video Surveillance Systems
- Integrated Access Control systems
- Driver licence and Finger print based Visitor Management system
- Telecommunications Billing Systems
- Web Based Estate Management Systems